September 16, 2010

no words . . .

You ever seen something so fucked up that you can't even get mad? You ever seen something so beyond the fucking pale that you can't even muster up an emotional response?

This is one of those things.

As Josh would say, "I love the South."

The fucked up thing about this is that if I decided to use this as a fundraiser for Tulpa, or Anne&Me, I'd probably make thousands of dollars.

In the meantime, save the date for November 12! Oh, and check out the open discussion going on at Ars Marginal.

1 comment:

  1. The really fucked up thing is this isn't the first time I've seen this happen. In the documentary "Roger & Me" a country club hires two laid off factory workers to be "living statues" at their annual Great Gatsby themed part. Two unemployed (one white, one black if I remember) auto workers dressed up as flappers.

    Ugh.

    Everything is the worst.

    ReplyDelete